Monday, December 5, 2011

Twist out from Day 4 three strand twist and corn roll

By today Baby KD's hair was very frizzy. The protective spray daily is helping somewhat. I believe the initial product that I use to style her hair needs to be a heavy moisturizer to get a good solid layer of moisture in her hair. That, or the repetition of routine will help. We shall soon find out.


  Today I decided to do a twist out. I just untwisted her hair and left the corn rolls in. I decided to stay with the same product Tiny Twirls Styler. I ran that threw her twists along with some protective spray, threw on a bow and we were done. There were parts of her hair that were more fizzy than I would have liked but even extra product in those areas did not help. Overall I like the style. She looked really cute. I am trying to learn to live with and adapt to her natural hair texture...maybe it is just frizz prone. That is OK. We will work accordingly.
 I loved these stockings for her.  They were at our local flea market, two pairs for five dollars.  They are really thick cotton for the cold winter days and they had all kinds of colors and designs. I cant wait to go back and get her more. 

 The top part of her hair is where I got the most frizziest at. I also realize the twists were the biggest in that area. 
Love to accessorize now. I realize what a difference it makes to venture outside of balls and barrettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment