Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mid Week Deep Condition

My hair was a little dry today and looking wild. Last night I did sleep with a silk cap but I have learned that does not work alone. It also needs to be twisted or braided as well.
A bit wild looking for my liking.  This was even after I sprayed my trusty oil and water spray on it. I had an orientation at school today and I needed to do something that put me together. Dropping off and picking up my daughter at pre-school I did a ponytail/bobby pin look that was a mess. I am so over a slicked back ponytail, so this is what I came up with:

I did a side part and did two flat twists all the way back and secured with bobby pins. They were not the neatest, but I think they came out rather cute. I felt comfortable and confident for my orientation. Oh ya, and I had to show off my freshly painted purple nails. Its been so long since I did my manicure and pedicure I was having a proud moment today :). 

Tonight I decided to deep condition. This is what I will use twice a week with a plastic cap for no less than one hour up to however long I can stand it:

  •  Hair One
  • Hello Hydration
  • Pure coconut oil  

After rinsing out I allow to air dry until damp and then I will proceed with my style. Tonight I am going to try my flat twist out with the Curl Feather Cream.  Looking forward to the results. That was my fave so far!! I did notice though it frizzed really fast. That may have been the result of no product being used. Stay tuned for tomorrows turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment