Saturday, December 10, 2011

Curly Q Day 3

 I am very impressed as of today with how Curly Q is holding up the box braids. The braids themselves actually have no frizz factor at all. The only issue I have is the braids sticking up in places I'd rather they not.  The protective spray we been using is not effective on her hair because it needs something to weigh it down. I can tell the main purpose of the spray is to moisturize, but for her I also need something to weigh down. I had to resort to a water bottle after I used the protective spray. That was effective. I'm still loving the box braids. I do have to style the top constantly due to the top being crimped from a previous style.

 We went to Bounce town today for free play. I placed the top in two ponytails with bows at the top. This was after each braid on top took on a mind of its own. It was an easy style. She did end up losing one of her bows, but i realized "what can you expect, shes three".

No comments:

Post a Comment