Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby KD three strand/corn roll update Day 3

I am still loving the three strand twist. I believe this will be my twist of choice going forward.  I was a little disappointed the next day after freshly doing her style. When she woke up in the morning some of the rubber bands had popped and beads had fell out. I wondered did the coconut oil weaken the rubber bands.  But, it still looked decent so we kept rolling right along with it. Today I pulled it into a pony tale and left a few twists out to not force them to stretch into the Goody Ouch less Band.  It was really cute with minimal fly aways. Most of the frizz is along her edges.

I was lucky enough to purchase a product today. It is a daily spray I can use on the both of us. It is a protective mist by Taliah Waajid. I got it for $7.99 at a local beauty supply. I actually sprayed it on her hair and there was instant moisture. It has a nice coconut smell. Since she does not sleep with a cap, this will be something I spray each morning. I also picked her up a few hair accessories. The dollar bins at Target have some really cute Hello Kitty hair ties and  Princess bows. At Walmart I picked up some bows for $2.50. Not bad for around five bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment