Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nine Days Of Box Braids

By now Baby KD has alot of frizz.  I do really like Curly Q Custard. The frizz is primarily at the root area where there is not a secure tie or band.  The body of the braid itself is holding up very well. I will be buying this product again and will also do a final product review when I take her hair down.

Everyday I just spray the protective mist and added water if I needed her braids to be weighed down for a certain style. Besides that, this style has been very good to us. Hardly no maintenance at all! Next time I may do them a bit smaller and play around with the flexi rods. I will be pushing this style a full two weeks and plan on taking it down in about four or five more days. Today she had a Christmas party at school. I put the braids in two ponytails last night and added one foam roller to each side.
These are a few of the styles at a glance we have done over this past week and a half:
First day

Two ponytails on top

Two ponytails with bows

Two french braids

Four cornrows braided into one

Top and bottom ponytails with bows

No comments:

Post a Comment