Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flat Twist Out



I love this style most of all!! (so far anyway). Last night I read about oil and water in a spray bottle on the website www.kandeelovesya.com. So, I decided to take my water bottle and add coconut oil.I will be using this daily, maybe twice a day. My hair seems to respond really well to it. I don't know if this means I don't need products at all but, for now I think I have found my natural regimen. 

I am starting to really dislike my ends! Ugh..I have not had a perm in so long, but i can tell it is still on my tips. They are very straight and dry. But I will be PATIENT. Soon they will be all clipped off. If I get to bothered by it I may look into having them cut off. That would put my hair more in alignment with the back anyway. Time will tell what I will do.

As far as products are concerned, I'm not sure if I should be using them or not. Oil, water and deep conditioning seem to be working very well. Since I already bought the Curl Feather Cream I think I will try it one more time with my flat twist out after I deep condition my hair again tomorrow.  It may help to tame my ends. I will make sure to concentrate on the ends with the product.  After that I will announce my natural hair care regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment