Saturday, December 10, 2011

Home Made Deep Conditioner

I was so over my dry hair that I started looking at www.curlynikki.com. She had some great tips all around. Love that site for this time of transition and trying to learn how to create my head of healthy hair. I am looking for my hair to be soft and manageable. I am not even liking the products that make you hair hard giving the style hold appeal. They maybe necessary for the braid out and twist outs to hold texture and I am determined to find that out.

Even though I just did my hair yesterday, I rinsed it out in the shower tonight. I then made my own deep conditioner:
  • 3 pumps of Hair One
  • 1 big squirt of Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence
  • 1 squirt of honey
  • 1 raw egg
  • 1 huge squirt of pure coconut oil
While my hair was wet I slathered the conditioner all threw my hair. I then combed it and placed a shower cap on while I went on with my evening. It has been on about 1 1/2 hours so far. I am going to rinse it out and braid sections with no product. We shall see tomorrow how my hair feels. Once I get the desired feel and texture I will then focus on products. (At least that is my plan for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment