Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby KD hair wash week 2

Tonight I did Baby KD's second hair wash since our natural journey began. I enjoyed her laughing and am sooo grateful for our new position at the kitchen sink instead of the bath tub. She actually asked to have her hair washed with "the hose".  We have came a long way! I used the same Pantene shampoo and our new best friend "Hello Hydration" conditioner.  Her hair was hardly tangled at all.  I was very surprised. It even looked like it took on a pattern...maybe I was delusional (lol), but here she goes after the wash. (I did only a soft rinse with the conditioner leaving most of it in.)
Afterwards I just rang her hair out with my fingers and used an old product I bought at Walmart: Coconut Hair Milk to seal in the moisture and then banded in four sections. Two in the front and two in the back. I also placed the bands much closer this time. Tomorrow I am planning to do box braids with Curly Q Custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment