Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tiny Twirls final product review

For week one we used Tiny Twirls styler. I did Baby KD's twists, corn rolls and ran it threw her twist out. I am not impressed with this product. Her hair became frizzy really quick. Her twist out also was a bit dryer to the touch than what I would have liked it to be. It did not provide the hold factor that I was looking for. Her twists were only defined in certain places when doing the twist out after five days of having the style in her hair. The Constancy was a bit thin for her hair texture. Maybe I should have used more of the product on each twist. In the end we will not be going back to this product for any more hair styles. I have a friend whose daughter has hair that is not as tightly coiled or as thick as Baby KD's and I plan on passing this on to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment