Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby KD Christmas Styles


For Christmas I did a two day style. We went to a lovely party on Christmas Eve and for that I did a few side twists with a gold bead at the root of each twist. The rest of her hair I did two strand twists. I used a Shea Moisture Product for this style.

This style was done after I washed her hair for the first time with Hair One and conditioned with Hello Hydration. My review of Hair One for Baby KD: I was not impressed with using the shampoo on her hair. I did not receive any better results than using a regular shampoo on her hair. For now, I will just purchase a sulfate-free shampoo for her hair and use the Hello Hydration.



For Christmas day I undid the twists with a little Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie. This product seems to be a bit gritty in her hair. I'm not sure why. I do think I will research another product for her. I originally purchased this product for my hair and I will hold a review on that in a later post.
 Her hair looked pretty good, but there was major shrinkage. This time around I did not band her hair before styling, so that may have made a big difference!! Banding is key.
The day after Christmas we went to visit my mom to continue the celebration.  By this day her twist out had had it, so I did a simple cute mohawk style by leaving out a bang and loosely doing three ponytails down the middle of her head. I also added a bow at her bang to accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment