Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 4 Challenge Style

Week 4 of the style challenge. Yes! I love a quick cute corn roll style. For this style I washed and conditioned her hair. We then used a leave in and an oil to seal. So far it seems like any oil works pretty good for us. I am still on the hunt for my favorite oil though! What oils do you use the most? Where do you include an oil in your style routine?
Both sides look identical including the one braid going front ward by the ear. To style we used a Shea butter/ oil mixture. I made a part down the center of her head and tied one side off. I then braided from the middle part to the side of her head (after parting off a section for the ear braid). Once all the braids were done I braided them into two french braids. One on each side of her head. This style lasted one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment