Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Simple Braid

This look was inspired by Kandy Land Kurls and her circle braid. When I first seen the style I thought it was the most simple elegant style I've seen in awhile! I started off with freshly washed and conditioned hair. I then used a leave in and an oil. Because Baby KDs hair is so thick I parted it first in four squared off sections. I then worked with each square braiding the hair into a french braid and attaching it to the next square. When I came to the final square on the side of her head I just finished the braid all the way to the tip. You could end the braid in any square you wanted to! The only product we used was a shea butter oil mixture.
Baby KD loves to play dress up. She says she is a real princess. lol. This style was very quick and cute. It was not a long term style for us beings it did not last a whole week. It did hold up great for about 5 days. What is your go to style when you need something quick?

No comments:

Post a Comment