Saturday, July 14, 2012

Box Braids w Corn Roll Bang

We began by washing Baby KD with a sulfate free shampoo. Right now the one we are using is the Aveeno brand. I then conditioned with Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence. I usually like the way her styles come out when I band. But, because we were going into a simple corn roll/box braid, I skipped the banding process.

After her hair was washed and conditioned I used Knot Today as a leave in. In the past I raved of Knot Today but this time around it seemed a bit thin for her hair. I go back and forth on leave in conditioners so, I will give this one a few more chances. What is your favorite leave in conditioner?

I started off by sectioning a front bang and a portion of the side to go back. After tying off those pieces I began to part squares and do medium size box braids. To do this style I used a Shea butter mixture. I bought 100% Shea butter at my local beauty supply.  To that I added Knot Today leave in and argon oil. I then used my kitchen hand mixture to blend it up. It came out a nice consistency that was able to glide onto her hair. I will in the near future create a post on how I do our Shea butter mixes.
After finishing all of the box braids I corn rolled the front into a bang and the side straight back to keep it out her face. This was a very quick style and it lasted a week.
I am learning to enjoy bows and headbands. I have always been a huge fan of beads! The protective style challenge got me used to skipping the rubber bands and beads which in return her hair is thanking me.

2 comments:

  1. let me take off your tights and pretty little cotton knickers I can't make your pussy feel good with those on, once I finger and eat your pussy I am going to bum f-ck you

    ReplyDelete