Friday, January 20, 2012

Wash and Go

Last night I got information on doing an apple cider vinegar wash on planetgreen.com. I mixed a little in with my shampoo because that is what they recommended for dry hair. ACV is claimed to be good for dandruff and removing residue from your scalp and hair, amongst other things.  After washing I conditioned with Hello Hydration then deep conditioned over night with Cantu Leave In and coconut oil.  This morning my hair was shiny and seemed moisturized. Because of time restraints I decided to wear a wash and go.  I rinsed out the Cantu, towel dried and added in some more Cantu as my styler.

My hair is for sure growing and I just hope to keep it in the best health possible!

For me, the test of the wash and go is, "will it poof ?"  After air drying for a few hours I experienced some shrinkage and some poof, but not much.












It looks nice, healthy,  and I love the natural wave that is showing itself from the root. Still need to research on how often to rinse with the ACV.

No comments:

Post a Comment