Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last Day of 2012

Today was a rushed day which is exactly like every other important day.  I did a three strand twist out on Baby KD's hair. I actually liked this style much more than any other twist out. I cut the rubberbands out. Proclaim rubberbands sold at Sallys Beauy Supply are very good rubberbands.  I seen maybe three strands of hair during the whole take out process from her scalp to her ends.  This is GREAT from my past experience of removing small rubberbands after a week long stlye.

I then sprayed water/coconut oil mixture threw her hair and lightly seperated some of the twists.

I have not been taking the best care of my hair in the last few days. I just been wearing it in my natural texture, not moisturizing and just pinning back the sides when I go out. To bring in the new year I wanted to step it up a bit. I wanted to make a statement to myself that this year I will take care of my whole self and present myself at my best as often as possible.
For this style I did three flat twists around my head comming over to the side. I then attemted to twist the hair that was left out with Shea Moisture Curl smoothie and olive oil Eco Styler Gel. Due to lack of time I had to take the twists down and they were still wet. I still thought this was a cute style.

No comments:

Post a Comment