Sunday, January 8, 2012

Three Strand Twist

Baby KD has been out of school for Winter break the last three weeks.  She had a really cute three strand twist out for the New Year. I really enjoyed that style but, need to find a product to hold the hair and moisturize at the same time, (is that possible?).

For her current style I detangled, washed, conditioned and banded it the night before. I then used the Feather Whip Curl Cream and coconut oil to style it.

I used this on KDs hair and like it much better than I did on mine.  I do wish it had more sheen.
This is a product I will use for her again. It has a very nice hold factor for her texture and causes the hair to hang down. 

I got the idea for the headband type decoration from Beads, Braids and beyond.  I still find I refer to that blog for the inspiration for each of her styles. Looove it!!

The rubber bands I used were from the Proclaim brand that was purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment