Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Braid out Results

I spent the morning at the doctor with my oldest daughter. She has been sick with a cold and was having a hard time breathing. This was right after I dropped my baby off at pre-school. So, all morning I rocked a wool hat to cover my braids I had put in last night. Finally this afternoon I took them down. I am pretty happy with the results. I do like the Eco Styler gel but feel I need to put on a layer after the conditioner to seal the moisture in my hair. I found another website http://www.curlynikki.com. I learned about sealing the hair right after conditioning it with an oil. I already have coconut oil, so I will start with that. I also need a product to spray on to moisturize everyday. Product shopping and review will be in the near future. My ends came out kinda straight....hmmm.  Anyway this is much better than the straight dry fro I have been sporting and will try an upkeep on this the next few days by sleeping with a silk bonnet and using one of the many oil sheen products from my flat iron days. Just for now until product shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment