Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teen K


I have been gone for the last few weeks from blogging but..I did not waiver in looking for the best hair routine!  Teen K's hair is coming back and on a hunt for the correct moisture. When it is wet she has pretty small curls that are almost fine grade. Then when she returns home from school it not only looks dry but it is also poofed out. 

So far her routine has been washing it at least once a week with a sulfate free shampoo (brand varies), we still love and use Hello Hydration for the conditioner, a leave in conditioner (brand varies) is used an an oil (kind varies). Other than that I am at a loss. I will continue to research and experiment with products and processes. I am open to all suggestions and hopefully by the time she has length it will be healthy and she will have a great routine.
Afternoon

Morning   













Another update! She wanted sooo bad to color her hair. I've said before she is a fashionista and thrives off of her personal style. I knew as her hair grew out it would be too boring for her. The tail is gone thank goodness. But, her being 17 and who she is you know it had to be replaced with something else. She went to a shop and had a strip of color put in and she shaved her sideburns!

By the way..my baby had a birthday on March 30. I cant believe how time flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment