Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Am Coming Along

I FINALLY got my mind back to loving and caring for my own hair accepting it how it was...dry, brittle and dull and making the commitment to change it if I can.  In the future I will post my styles and the routines but, for now I just wanted to do an overall update. I have started to experiment with twists (leaving them in), Bantu knot outs (dry and wet) and I have resorted to the slick back pony tail a few times.  

In the future I will be creating my own daily spray and playing with a few ingredients. I also want to try adding my leave in and oil to soaking wet hair. I watched a few people on You Tube that add their products to soaking wet hair and get a better result that way. Hmmm...that may only work for a wash and go but, we shall see. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment