Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hearts

 I looove this style. Winner winner salmon dinner! I found this style on my favorite hair care blog Beads Braids and Beyond . I have been doing two strand twist in her hair for the past month and was ready for a change. I also wanted to practice my braiding skills. The best part of it all is I was able to use Bee Mine products! This is most exciting for me because since I began natural hair care I have been hearing great things about these products. I procrastinated on ordering due to cost and shipping and handling. I have spent so much money disappointed in  products that end up half full under the sink. I ordered these products with high expectations that this is what will work on KDs hair and I can just invest the money. A product review will soon follow.
I love the hearts. Figuring out how to part was the hardest part. After that it was the braid itself that I was able to completely focus on.



This style was done on freshly washed and banded hair. I then used Bee Mine Moisture and their Curly Butter to braid.

No comments:

Post a Comment