Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Braids Again This Week

I love these braids! I cornrowed the top and then did singles in the back. There were so many braids that I decided to skip the beads. I used my new kitchen mix of pure Shea butter and extra virgin olive oil. This was after banding her hair. I was worried about the braids curling up without the beads. I have not had this problem and I am going to credit it to banding. Going forward because of her long length and tight curls I will be banding before a style to stretch the hair and keep it stretched.

I was inspired by some posts on Facebook to go to Whole Foods and look at their hair care products. The one near me did not have a big selection to my disappointment.  But, they did carry Giovanni products which carried a moisturizing spray that I am going to use daily in KDs hair.  Review soon to follow.

I also purchased her a satin pillowcase. I am still in search of a night cap that will stay on all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment