Monday, March 12, 2012

Hair Update






 Baby KD has been rocking puff ball styles the last few days. I just wanted to give her hair and scalp a chance to rest. This is her going to ballet class. She has been believing she is a ballerina for her whole life!!
  Each night I have been leaving it loose. Before achieving this style I stretched her hair with five big braids overnight after washing, using Giovanni leave in, and a coconut oil/Shea butter mixture.

 I make sure daily her hair is well detangled and moisturized.I have been using a boar bristle brush to smooth the pony tale.
 To encourage the puff vs curl pattern for her free look I stayed away from using wet products. I stick to oils, leave ins and Shea butter. 









 
 Teen K has curls!! They showed up so fast I was not prepared with a routine. But they are here and her hair is super dry!! I need to get some suggestions really quick on this matter.
 They get puffy really quick. She has been using leave in a Deva Curl gel. It gives it a nice curl pattern but by the time she gets home from school it is puffy.
So I am thinking it may need a layer of moisture under the gel. It is to be announced!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment